BAOMA Optisheen is a premium quality of interior water-based paint with antibacterial hygienic coating that provides a durable, smooth and luxurious finish with superior washability and scrub-resistance. This interior paint is ideal to be used on area such as childcare center, kindergarten, school, clinic, food preparation area & etc.
Advance Antibacterial Formula
BAOMA Optisheen promotes better hygienic living environment to protect yourself and your love one! It is specially formulated to kill bacteria such as Listeria Monocytogenes, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus Aureus, MRSA and E-Coli, which is essential for inhibition and prevention of asthma, flu and diarrhea.
Core Features & Benefits
Smooth Sheen Finish
If you want your home’s interior accents to pop, this is the sheen for you. BAOMA Optiosheen will give your wall surface a sleek, reflective look with that stands up to scuffs with premium scuff-resistance. An interior paint provide radiant sheen effect with improved scuff and mar resistance to ensure durable, smooth and luxurious finish.
Washability Scrub Resistance
Promises a long lasting durable coating, which is perfect for in house regular cleaning maintenance by your family member, cleaner or even by your maid! It is also capable to withstand regular cleaning by using moderate detergents, so that it can ensure most of the household stains can be easily cleaned and easy to maintain at all times.
APEO & Formaldehyde FREE
FREE of APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), Formaldehyde & Heavy Metal (Lead & Mercury) ingredients which proofed to be safe without causing any potential toxic and harmful effects in humans respiratory and health issues or contaminating of food chains, to take care on your good health and ensure safety of your love one within your living space.
Low VOC (Volatile organic compounds) that helps preserve the environment and help in improving the indoor air quality of your living space.
Antifungal feature to prevent unsightly growth of surface fungus on painted walls which potentially harmful to your family health.
Good Hiding & Easy-To-Apply
Provides effortless application and hassle free with smooth finish, so that you can DIY on your own easily anytime & anywhere if you wish.
How many paint I needed for my room?
This is a very common question that we get from most of our customers, we deeply understand on your frustration on this matter especially when you are in a hurry to get your house renovated and plan to move in with your family as soon as possible, so we have got your back on this!
MCI Paint 2U have come out with a general guideline on how you can simply and easy to use estimate on the amount of the paint coating consumption needed for your own room, house, office and even shop.
Find out how much products you’ll need to complete your DIY project by using the MCI Paint 2U – Paint Estimation guide below.
MCI Paint 2U – Paint Estimation
Internal wall paint consumption area
Painted area = Usage Area Size x 3 (including wall surface & ceiling)
Suggestions on the Usage Area Size and Quantity of Purchase
(Please click on picture below to enlarge it for better viewing experience)
If your actual usage area size is 90m2, the estimated painted area is around 270m2, follow the table above will required 6 can of Sealer (5L, 1 coat), 11 can of Topcoat (5L, 2 coat). Our bundle package configuration is 2 can of Topcoat + 1 can of Sealer, hence you will need to purchase 5 bundle sets with additional 1 can of Sealer and 1 can of Topcoat will do.
* Important Disclaimer: The product consumption is a rough figures and is to be used only as estimates. The actual consumption needs may vary according to various factors such as the condition of the surface texture, porosity, roughness, layout structure, substrate treatment, product type, including application method and etc., and hence there may be deviations.
The product consumption is recommended by applying one coat of sealer / undercoat / primer once and two coat of topcoat for optimal durability and performance. For spraying application, the paint consumption is estimated to be about 1.5~2 times of normal painting application. Please take note that spraying techniques and application method have a greater impact on actual paint consumption.
Depending on the specific color, dark series products may need to apply with an additional one to two (1~2) layer of coats. Multiple coats may require when: 1) Painting over uncoated, porous, heavily textured or repaired surfaces. 2) Over woods that contain tannins such as redwood or cedar. 3) Applying over heavy stains, which may require spot priming, multiple coats, and/or longer dry time.
The estimation is only for monochromatic application. for multi color application, please calculate the actual application area of each color before purchasing. MCI Paint Online Sdn. Bhd. cannot guarantee that you will achieve proper results without verifying your measurements and assumptions. For more accurate estimation, please refer to our Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or contact us for more information.
What should I do before applying the paint?
- Ensure the surface to be painted is clean, dry and free from dirt, oil, grease and other contaminants.
- Remove all loose or powdery residues by brushing or scraping with a stiff fibre brush and clean with water.
- Areas persistently affected by mould, lichen, algae or fungus must be treated with MCI Micro Kill.
- Repair defects with a suitable filler or putty.
- Apply with one (1) coat of BAOMA Freshcon Primer 1500 / Excila 1900 / Excila 1000 Sealer where high alkalinity is present.
- Avoid painting where surface is high in moisture content or during wet weather (recommended painting specification requires moisture content of the wall to be below 16% as measured by protimeter and alkalinity of the wall below pH9).
How do I apply the paint?
- Stir the paint thoroughly until completely mixed before painting.
- Apply with brush / roller or conventional air sprayer. Please take note that conventional air sprayer is only suitable for new bare wall application without furnitures or fittings, otherwise spraying is not advisable.
- Dilute or thin with clean water for: 1) Brush / Roller – Dilute up to 5% of water if necessary. 2) Conventional Air Spray – Dilute up to 20% of water if necessary.
- Apply with recommended minimum two (2) coats. Certain colors may require more than two (2) coats for complete hide to cover evenly.
- Dries to touch in 30 minutes depends on surface and ambient temperature and humidity, re-coat after 2 hours.
- Clean up equipment with clean water immediately after painting.